Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia an Equinox Academy is a non-profit organization with a global vision on academic education and propagation of the performing arts. Our focus is to impart, educate, and equip our future generation of leaders by creating an academic environment for youth that fosters creativity, innovation, engagement, and inclusion. We pledge to uphold high ethical standards of education and corporate social responsibility. Conducive to our mission and vision, our organization takes pride in introducing The Equinox Academies, a state-of-the-art, 21st century educational system with emphasis on exploring, helping, and empowering individual youth talent through academic education, performing arts, religion, sports and leadership development.
Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia an Equinox Academy is an academic center incorporating regular programs for grades K through 12th.
- Our Academies are constructed upon two mayor differentiating aspects: (a) dynamic school curricula tailored to the needs of regular and special learning, and (b) integration through diversity appreciation and awareness.
- Our instructional programs bring together regular and special education students to work as teammates with the objective of dissipating dogmas and stereotypes and fostering the development of relationships by mentoring one another and learning to look and to understand life through the eyes of the beholder.
- Our intent is to encourage tolerance, acceptance, emotional intelligence, and diversity awareness. Founding our business philosophies on this paradigm, we aim at building our students’ humanitarian sensitivity and values to flourish into successful scholastic achievers, responsible serving citizens, and creative and passionate artists.
- Our school’s curricula offer well-balanced, stimulating, and therapeutic lectures and activities tailored to meet the needs of each student.
- Our commitment is to provide communities around the world an educational platformrooted on service excellence and academic opportunities for innovative education,community connections, artistic inspiration, and leadership business growth.
At Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia an Equinox Academy, pupils will have the opportunity to build and develop their social, academic, and artistic competencies to become positive role models as students, citizens, and artists. This principle represents our sentiment and commitment to our calling (school motto): “Student-Humanitarian-Artist: Building Character, Changing Lives, and Inspiring Leadership.”
We believe that what makes achievement tangible and meaningful for students is having an audience that celebrates and supports their success. Therefore, students who enroll at Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia an Equinox Academy will experience a setting where students thrive creatively through participation in stimulating curricula and extracurricular programs that have meaning and importance in their lives. It will be a sanctuary where they are supported in their endeavors by all members of the school community and free to express themselves artistically.