CNSA STUDENT CONDUCT CODE
All students who attend Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia an Equinox Academy should exemplify the nature of Jesus Christ in all they say and do. CNSA stands unabashedly for God, Our Lady Of Altagracia and the Catholic Church. We make no apologies for living zealous and fervent lives for God. He says that we are to be in the world but not of it. That is, even though we live in this world, we are not to be participants in its sinful seduction by having a worldly mindset evident in our beliefs, appearance, conversation, entertainment, music, and pastimes.
All students who are enrolled or attend Colegio Nuestra Señora De La Altagracia solemnly promise to live by the CNSA Student Conduct Code.
Student Conduct Code
- I will abide by the CNSA Student Conduct Code.
- I will complete the schoolwork that is assigned to me by my parents or teachers in my Lesson Plan Book or Pace chart.
- I will not be a rebel; this would include refraining from insolence, disrespect, passive disobedience, outright disobedience, and disregard to school rules or instructions of school teachers and/or administration.
- I will not encourage or facilitate other CNSA students to be disobedient to parents, school rules, or the Student Conduct Code.
- I will not use bad language; I will not take God’s name in vain, in any form, on campus.
- I will not gossip about teachers or other students, stirring up trouble among other CNSA students.
- I will not be dishonest; I will not lie or cheat on tests.
- I will not engage in sexual activity, immorality, or sexual experimentation, on or off campus.
- I will not look at pornography in any form (internet, magazines, movies, etc.), on or off campus.
- I will not listen to ungodly and lewd music or watch indecent movies.
- I will not participate in séances, dabble in witchcraft or the occult.
- I will not smoke or use alcohol, tobacco, or drugs, on or off campus.
- I will not get any more body piercings or tattoos (than I already have), nor will I engage in self-mutilation.
- I will not break the law, get arrested, get reported to the police/DHS, or run away.
I have read and understood the above CNSA Student Conduct Code and solemnly promise, with the Lord’s help, to abide by the life-guidelines stated. I also acknowledge that failure to keep the above Student Conduct Code will result in disciplinary measures and can/will terminate my enrollment at CNSA.